Friday, June 20, 2008

About My Blog

My words of wisdom will be a source of help and reflection to those out there that don't find the other popular blogs meeting their needs. I will have guest bloggers, posts and stories from a myriad of sources to help further the cause of enriching the world in my small way. Please send in your comments and questions and I will try my best to address it if feedback is necessary. Together we shall grow and contribute to the world community by bringing a voice that has been hidden from mainstream America and the rest of the world. Please feel free to bring up topics that you feel should be explored and disected. What I have to say won't always be what people want to hear but I know is necessary to create a dialogue about the direction the country and the world should be moving in. My goal is to provide a forum for the improvement of our individual lives and thus our communities and the world.In my words of wisdom I will be as candid and explicit as the law allows!

About Me
I am a widow - 3 years. I was with my husband when he passed away. He came home from work at 6 a.m. and went to bed and passed away at 9:30 a.m. of a heart attack. We had one child together and I had four other children. My husband and I were married for 30 years. We had planned to renew our vows on our anniversary date. I am the mother of three boys and two girls; the grandmother of four boys and two girls and the great grandmother of one girl and a boy. I attend a junior college to obtain my Associate's of Arts Degree. My goal is to obtain a Bachelor's Degree, a Master's Degree and to attend Harvard to get my Doctural. My major is Business Administration. I work part time as an Odor Panelist for the Department of Sanitation. I am an avid reader. Fraser and Law and Order (all of them) are my favorite televisvion programs. I have Beta's Fighting Summari fish in ten bowls and lots of house plants.
I love music of all kinds. I am a great cook and I can sew by hand and my hands are a machine!

The blog will be a source of help - all kinds of help. Please send in your comments and questions. The comments will give me the insight on the type of topics that should be explored and talked about. The questions will be to help individuals and groups have a more rewarding life. I will endeavor to answer all questions as thoroughly as I possibly can.

In my words wisdom I will be as candid as explicit as the law allows.

No comments: