Saturday, January 24, 2009

INTRODUCING JENNIFER

HERE IS THE PICTURE: My name is Jennifer Angelique. I am Tomacina's baby daughter. I will be officiating as the new technician of the "Blog." We are back at work blogging after 2 and half months leave. Thank you all for your patience and devotion.


Christ Strengthens Me:
I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me. The road to success is not straight. There is a curve called Failure, a loop called Confusion, speed bumps called Friends, red lights called Enemies, and caution lights called Family. You will have flats called Jobs. But, if you have a spare called Determination, an engine called Perseverance, insurance called Faith, and a driver called Jesus, you will make it to a place called Success. Pass it on to people whom you want to see blessed!

No comments: